Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010

(Winter-) Spam

Es geht anscheinend mal wieder stark auf den Winter zu. Daher suchen nun auch Spammer in östlichen Gefilden anscheinend nach Heizmöglichkeiten ...

Hello,

My name is Elena, I have 33 years and I writing to you from the Russian province. I work in the library and after my job I allowed to use a computer whenever possible. I find your address on the Internet, and I decided to write you this letter.

I have daughter 9 year, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother.

Due to the unbearable hot weather this summer, almost all potatoes and vegetables get withered in our garden. Many forests burned down. We was doomed to starvation, and we spended all our savings to buy several sacks of potatoes for the winter (it's terrible, because price of potatoes now became 2-3 times more expensive than last year).

The crisis in our region recently closed my mother work, and now our situation become very difficult.

Gas and electricity is very expensive and we can not afford to heat our home anymore.

Winter is coming and the weather become colder every day in our region. The only possible way for us to heat our home is to use portable stove that heat with wood. We have wood-savings in our barn and this stove will heat our home all winter for no cost to us.

Unfortunately, we can not buy this stove in our local market because the value of this stove is 7.870 rubles, and it is very expensive for us (equival. of 196 euros).

I decided to contact you and I hope you can help us. If you have any old portable stove, and if you do not use it anymore, we'll be very grateful if you can donate it to us and organize transport of the stove up to us (we live 200 km from Moscow). This ovens are different, they are usually made of cast iron and weigh around 100kg.

Greetings from Russia,
Elena
Doof nur, wenn solche Mails von Mailservern aus Schweden bzw. Kroatien kommen :-)

Keine Kommentare: